What is a Puffin Web Browser?
Puffin Web Browser can be downloaded for free from the Google Play Store but requires a paid subscription for unlimited use. There is a free trial available that users can try before signing up for the service. This free trial is ad-supported and limited to one hour of use per day. Only during the free trial period will ads appear and fees apply. Wicked Fast – With our cloud servers that effortlessly handle even the most resource-demanding web pages, websites can load at blazing speeds.
Cloud protection: All internet traffic from the app to our servers is end-to-end encrypted, making public Wi-Fi safe and unprotected.
Flash Support: We are constantly making improvements to our servers and the ability to view Flash content through the cloud. Data Savings: Puffin uses a proprietary compression algorithm to transmit web data to your device and can save up to 90% of bandwidth when browsing the web. (Note that streaming Flash content or video requires higher bandwidth than normal use.)
• Unmatched loading speeds
• Ad blocking included
• Mobile and desktop modes for a complete web experience
• Cloud download capability (up to 1GB in size per file)
• Theater mode for videos and Flash games
• Virtual Trackpad and Gamepad
• Compatibility with Adobe Flash
===== In-app purchases =====
* $ 1 per month for Puffin monthly subscription
* $ 10 per year for the Puffins Annual Membership
==== Limitations ====
• Puffin servers are located in the United States and Singapore. Content geolocation restrictions may occur if you are located in other countries.
• Puffin is blocked in some regions (eg China, Saudi Arabia, UAE) and in some educational institutions (eg, select schools in the United States).
How to download the Puffin Web Browser app ?
- Open your browser, and type Puffin Web Browser apk download apkflame on your browser.
- Click on the download option and download the apk.
- After downloading, find the apk in the file manager and click on install.
- After installation and you’re good to go.