Google Drive, part of Google Workspace developed by Google LLC is a cloud-based file storage and synchronization service offered by Google. It was first released in February 2011. It is the successor to Google’s Google Docs service, which was shut down on April 30, 2019. Google Drive allows users to store, access, and edit files from their desktop or mobile device.
It offers two main types of storage: free and paid. Free users can store up to 5 GB of data, while paid users can store up to 25 GB. The paid service also offers more features, such as access to a mobile app, sharing options, and offline access. Google Drive also allows users to sync their files with other Google services, such as Gmail and Google Calendar.
• Store securely and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content while offline
• Receive notifications about important activities in your files
• Use the device camera to scan paper documents
• Easy user management and file sharing to meet data compliance needs
• Share files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Create a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
How to download Google Drive APK?
- Open your browser, type Google Drive APK download apkflame in your browser and download the APK file.
- Click on the download option and download the app.
- After downloading, find the apk in the file manager and click Install.
- After installation, log in and you are good to go.
Note: You can download other Google LLC. Apps at APKFlames at Google LLC.