You love your phone. Your PC too. Get instant access to everything you love on your phone, right from your PC. To get started, install the Link to Windows app on your Android phone and connect it to the Phone Link app on your Windows PC. Connect your Android phone and PC to view and reply to text messages, make and receive calls *, see notifications, and more.
Make emailing photos a thing of the past as you share your favorite images between your phone and PC. Copy, edit and even drag and drop photos without touching your phone.
Characteristics of the telephone connection:
• Make and receive calls from your PC *
• Manage notifications from your Android phone on your PC
• Access your favorite mobile apps ** on your PC
• Read and reply to text messages from your PC
• Drag and drop files between your PC and phone **
• Copy and paste the content between your PC and your phone **
• Instantly access photos on your phone from your PC
• Use your PC’s largest screen, keyboard, mouse, and touch screen to interact with your phone from your PC. Integrated with select Microsoft Duo, Samsung, and HONOR phones ** for an even better experience:
The Link to Windows app is built in, so there’s no need to download additional apps from the Play Store.
The Windows shortcut is easy to find in the Quick Access Toolbar (swipe down from the top of the screen to access it). Exclusive features like copy and paste between devices, phone screens, drag and drop files, and apps.
Let us know which features you would like to see next by selecting “Send feedback” in the Phone Link app settings. * Calls require a Windows 10 PC with Bluetooth capability.
** Drag and drop, phone screen, and apps require a compatible Microsoft Duo, Samsung, or HONOR device (full list and breakdown of features: aka.ms/phonelinkdevices). The multi-app experience requires a Windows 10 PC running the May 2020 update or later and has at least 8GB of RAM, and your Android device must be running Android 11.0.
The Windows Accessibility Service link is for those who use a screen reader tool on a PC. When the service is enabled, it allows you to control all of your phone’s apps from your PC using Android keyboard navigation while receiving voice feedback from your PC’s speakers.
How to download Link to Windows apk?
- Open your browser, and type Link to Windows apk download apkflame on your browser.
- Click on the download option and download the apk.
- After downloading, find the apk in the file manager and click on install.
- After installation and you’re good to go.