Samsung notes app, an app by Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. is a simple yet powerful app that allows users to create and manage their notes. The app offers a simple interface that allows for easy note-taking, but it still offers the power of syncing with other apps and services. Also check, WPS Office in productivity.
Nowadays, we all have different notes for different things. You might want to create a shopping list on your notes app, or you might want to create a list of to-dos or even a list of reminders. Samsung’s notes app lets you create your own notes and it’s simple enough that anyone can do it. But what features does it have?
Create notes on Samsung Notes, with just one click. Tap the + icon on the bottom of the screen on the app and create a visual enrich note.
Worried about privacy!? Samsung Notes got you covered. Add a lock to your notes with three easy steps:
1. Click on the “more” button on the app screen, then select settings and select lock notes, and create a password from there.
2. Choose your password, and then select the note that you want to lock.
3. Also, you can tap on more while reading notes and then select lock to lock a note.
Using the rich text toolbar, you can edit the style of the text.
You can type using hand gestures. Select the handwriting icon from the top on the main screen and draw on the screen. Samsung Notes recognizes handwritten text. Moreover, you can also use handwriting to find certain keywords in the text.
Select the drawing tool to draw on the notes.
Adding image and voice recordings
Click on the image icon at the top of the screen to insert images. Select the Voice recording icon at the top of the screen to add voice recordings to the notes.
Using pen settings
Select from various pen types, sizes, and colors.
Just like MS Paint’s erase tool you can also erase the handwriting from the notes. Select the erase tool from the bottom of the menu and swipe on the parts of handwriting you want to erase.
Using the Selection mode
Using the selection tool, you can select an area of handwriting. You can then move the selected area, or adjust its size.
Using brush settings
Select from different brush types and colors. Tap the selected brush to view the brush settings again and change more settings such as the size and opacity. Also using the color tool you can use different use types of colors in the brush.
Using Smart Switch.
You can import S Notes and memo data using Smart Switch.
- Storage: Used to save or load note files
- Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for providing app update
- Microphone: Used to record the voice to be inserted into the note
- Camera: Used to take photos to be inserted into the note
- Location: Used to provide location information when opening web links requesting location
- Contacts: Used to read account information to sync with your account
So, if you are looking for a well-structured note-taking app that is available for free, download the Samsung Notes app today and see how it can help you.
Package name: com.samsung.android.app.notes Version Code: 481612000 Version: 126.96.36.199 Supported ABIs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a Native Libraries: libDiagMonKey.so, libSNBConverter.so, libSPenAirBrushPen.so, File size: 77.5 MB Updated: June 25, 2022 Minimum Android version: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) Downloads: 100,000,000+ Content Rating: Everyone
Category: Productivity Operating System: Android Price: Free